Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Destination Unreachable - Bear Tribe village
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
melkor_morgoth75
I post this as well, even if i'm pretty sure it's a bug from Worldmap mod. After i get Regis and i have the worldmap updated by the ill man, i cannot reach any area (actually the only one is the Bear Tribe Village), the map says me destination unreachable.

Link to ShS discussion here:
http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=29871

Please, what's the area code for that area? I'm actually stucked in my game unfortunately sad.gif

mm75
Baronius
I don't know Yacomo's Worldmap in details, but I still have the doubt I described in brackets at the end of this post long ago. (I've just quickly downloaded and checked the newest Worldmap TP2, and it still contains that line, twice. It seems it uses the number of area links as a file position, and I don't understand why.) Perhaps this has nothing to do with the Drizzt Saga problem, I'm not sure.
melkor_morgoth75
I'm not confortable with "maps in general" unfortunately. Wroldmap, according to other posts also in this forum, must be installed after Drittz saga, at least for the that the installation should be fine. I cannot look deeper into map issue 'cause i'm honest to say i'm pretty ignorant how it works. The problem is that i'm really stucked there and cannot continue my (almost BG1 finished) game bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

mm75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.