Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck in the Hells
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Traycor
I found Drizzt and fought my way through the Hells. Now what? I killed the Marilith at the end. Nothing special happened and I can't find any way back out of the 9 Hells.

Help?!!
Chev
Keep looking around the last room, there is a way out. Move your cursor around and you will see it change.
Traycor
I'm assuming you mean the room that had the Marilith in it. I spent 10 minutes or more moving my cursor around the room looking for a way out. No luck. Used the tab key as well. There are several containers to loot, but no way out. I also went back into the room 4 times, and even reloaded a few times, so it's not like I didn't try tongue.gif
Baronius
When I tested the mod long ago, I had the same problem. I don't know how it was solved, because I had other problems too due to my own fault (not starting a new game). Did you start a new game after installing Drizzt Saga? My other "symptoms" were: only Drizzt and myself appeared in the Nine Hells, and Wulfgar and others didn't.
Chev
The version I played worked just fine. If I remember right you should talk to something that will send you back, I think you might still need to kill a few more things.
Baronius
Quoting pro5:

After killing Marilith in F_6661, you must talk to "demonic skull" and answer his riddle to get out. Look at the 3rd Tutu screenshot, mouse cursor is at his location:
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...3_122_205lo.jpg
Traycor
Thanks everyone! That fixed it. I had rolled over that statue several times, but not the very tip of it, which is the only part that highlights. I talked to the statue and was able to leave the hells and eventually go to Icewind Dale.

Probably would have been better to make more of the statue highlight-able instead of a very tiny portion of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.