I've upgraded the forum software, and implemented some minor changes as well as two more serious features: spoiler tags and two new skin variants.

Galactygon didn't like the icons taken from the Baldur's Gate series, so I've made a simplified version for both major skins (LAIR and BREATH). It doesn't include any of those icons. The new skins are called "LAIR OF THE WYRM Simple" and "BREATH OF THE WYRM Simple".

SPOILER tags were supported by the software, and I've customized and integrated them to our system. A spoiler tag can be used as any other tag (such as QUOTE or CODE). Just select the text with your mouse, and click the light bulb icon. Of course, you can type the tags manually as well. If you want to read spoilers, simply select the spoiler area with your mouse. The text will be highlighted and readable:

SPOILER!
Taugosz "Tenhammer" Khosann got his middle name after slaying ten people with a single stroke of his hammer. Hope he won't learn two-weapon style!

I could have chosen other solutions as well. For example, text can be completely hidden, so it uses constant little space from the layout and can be displayed by clicking a button or link. (Thanks to Januszka for drawing my attention to it.) Furthermore, the current solution could be changed such that the text would be displayed as soon as you move the mouse cursor over the spoiler area.

I think that the biggest advantage of the current version is that the user sees how long the spoiler is, and does not have to display the entire spoiler, because it's possible only to select a part of the text. Furthermore, I don't think embedded buttons ("Show spoiler", "Hide spoiler") look nice in a post. On the other hand, smilies and images aren't disguised by the current solution, but I think this isn't a big problem.

Happy browsing & posting!