Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost my notes
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Baronius
My notes of 2 years, about the whole TGC background (applied on all three episodes), main characters, etc. Can't find them anywhere. Now all I have is that raw list in the thread "Major NPCs of the world of Episode One", and of course -- and this is my hope -- my memory... But as I haven't worked on it for a very long time, I almost remember nothing about many things.

Maybe I will find the notes. Hope dies last. wacko.gif

[EDIT] Though all this doesn't mean that Episode II will be released even later (other things are responsible for its delay), because the lost notes mostly included general information. No quest details, creature descriptions or such. On the other hand, it contained information which described the connection between the three episodes, Grey Clan main villains, structure of Legencase Academy leadership etc. And as I've said, I haven't dealt with these for a long time.
melkor_morgoth75
Let's say that ... without notes you can eventually change or invent a new connection amongst the 3 episodes :-) Maybe the new concepts are better cause they don't have to rely on memories ...

Anyway Baronius keep it up, even without notes ;-)

Cheers!

mm75
Salk
I guess you never got around to find your precious notes, Baronius? sad.gif
Baronius
A small part of them was found, but the most important page (a structure of the Clan's hierarchy that I really liked) wasn't.

Unfortunately, now I really don't know when I can get to this mod again. It may be years, in worst case. (In other words, the development is temporarily suspended, for uncertain time.) I apologize to all players who were looking forward to a release in the near future.
Valiant
Years, Baronius?? I´m slightly dissapointed on you now... smile.gif ...just kidding...

Btw, I was thinking about that area you wanted. It should fit the BG1 area style, so I suggest it should be made from BG1 tilesets, except trees, that can be rendered in 3dsMax and easily pasted as layers with reused alpha channel as shadow mask...

So no rendered area, but rather created from premade tilesets. Don´t worry, it can still look nice...
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(Baronius @ Nov 16 2007, 07:36 PM) *
A small part of them was found, but the most important page (a structure of the Clan's hierarchy that I really liked) wasn't.

Unfortunately, now I really don't know when I can get to this mod again. It may be years, in worst case. (In other words, the development is temporarily suspended, for uncertain time.) I apologize to all players who were looking forward to a release in the near future.

Sad news indeed ... but i can understand the RL and other works drain time and strengths unsure.gif

mm75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.