Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Overlays
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Sir-Kill
Cuv made a new waterfall overlay for his area and requested that others have access to it too, so here it is smile.gif

here is a link to the image
here

note to cuv: there was no xxxR.tis to go with, which may cause a crash I made one and added it to the rar. also nothing could open that tis except NI which I then made a screen shot and remade it.
Valiant
What area is he producing?? Some nature elements??
Cuv
It is used here in this underground waterfall area for a new guildhouse of the Night Knives.

Click to view attachment

Sir_Kill- You don't need anything but the enclosed .TIS to do an overlay in IETME. Not sure about DLTCEP, but in IETME just have this tis in your override and call it in the overlay. CVFALL... instead of ie: WKLAKE.

I think... not 100% sure as I have that tis BIFFed in my install when I made the overlay for this area.

Glad you got it though and fixed whatever needed fixing for everyone smile.gif

Cuv
Sir-Kill
the xxxr.tis (R for rain) might not cause a problem in your area since you probably have it marked as a dungeon but if any tried to use it on an outdoor area that might cause a problem.

BTW there was a link to the image in first post wink.gif

anyway thanks for the donation
Valiant
Very nice area indeed. Is it made from scratch? It reminds me Yxunomei dungeon from IWD...smile.gif
Cuv
QUOTE(Valiant @ Jun 24 2007, 01:04 PM) *

Very nice area indeed. Is it made from scratch? It reminds me Yxunomei dungeon from IWD...smile.gif

You are very welcome Sir_Kill, I'll let you know if I have anything else the community could use.

Valiant- TY, Yep, aspects from IWD exactly. I expanded the pool and also have an upper level where the water flows down from.

Cuv
Valiant
Yes, it was very familiar to me at the first sight. Anyway, good work...smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.