Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oire NPC: Introduction!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Oire NPC
Nastian
Oire is a Jester who can join your party. She wants to revenge the death of her friend who was killed by Jon Irenicus at the very beginning of the game.

She's got a "special" relationship with Viconia - Oire often teases her.

Name: Oire
Race: Human
Kit: Jester

Equipment: Ebony Blade

IPB Image

Oire's portrait:

IPB Image
Valiant
Looking forward to it...smile.gif

Just a small note to her portrait. Her eyes seems to me a little bit bigger than they should be, comparing to her head. Other than that it´s perfect. No offence of course.
berelinde
You could probably blame the original for the eyes. At least the horrible purple bruising is mostly gone.
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(berelinde @ Jun 21 2007, 08:43 PM) *

You could probably blame the original for the eyes. At least the horrible purple bruising is mostly gone.

You're right I always thought that she (the original) looked like her aunt had slapped her silly just before her portrait was painted. sad.gif

I like the changes though but do you think she could be tweaked to look a little less like...the original???
Nastian
I can always try to make a different portrait. However, I haven't got enough spare time at the moment.
Valiant
I don´t know the original, so I can´t blame it... Which portrait is this one created from??
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(Valiant @ Jun 22 2007, 06:36 AM) *

I don´t know the original, so I can´t blame it... Which portrait is this one created from??

Nalia.
K'aeloree
Any chance we could get some dialogue samples? biggrin.gif
Nastian

Commoner: Ah! That elven woman's skin is black! She is not a Drow, is she?
Oire: Why yes, she is. But this is just one of her many faults.
Viconia: Keep your shallow thoughts to yourself, elg'caress.

Toxeus
QUOTE(Nastian @ Jun 22 2007, 01:42 AM) *

I can always try to make a different portrait. However, I haven't got enough spare time at the moment.

you can always ask Sol Ek Sa (Spellhold Studios forum) smile.gif
Jarno Mikkola
QUOTE(Toxeus @ Jun 27 2007, 09:06 AM) *
you can always ask Sol Ek Sa (Spellhold Studios forum) smile.gif
As it has been evolved into a 'better being' glare.gif , please make your possible request into this forum, and make sure you use these instructions, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.