Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WoRm's cre downloads
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts > The WoRmHole
diana
I dl'd his AMEL file. But it crashes my game, but the cre I try to assign the animation to, as well as his test creature. Animate.IDS has the reference so I don't know what is happening. And he, himself, has been gone a long time.
K'aeloree
You should be able to contact him on NWVault, I've seen him around there smile.gif
diana
Damn discouraging as that place is huge, and I dn't even know where to look for the member listing.

Shame this stuff doesn't work.
diana
Problem solved. biggrin.gif

Thanks to Vlad's tutorial we managed to figure out why the cre crashed the game. Even though the cre overwrites an unused animation slot, it still needed the associated MWI2.2DA file which did not exist. So as per Vlad's tutorial, simply copied over a working xxxx.2da of a similar creature and changed the header line to match the four letter identifier (MWI2) and description of the creature and renamed it accordingly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.