Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga with BGT
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Chev
I go to the area where drizzt is with the gnolls and he comes over and asks for help with them. He then just stands there while my party kills them. After the gnolls are all dead he thanks me for the help and goes into BG1NPC dialogue. I then find Regis he says he is looking for a dark ranger. I go back to Drizzt and he has nothing to say. I am not sure if this is a Drizzt Saga bug or a compatibility issue with BG1NPC or I just did something wrong with the install.

I know I am out of my depth here, but let me tell you what I have found. I have The Drizzt Saga installed with BGT and BG1NPC and a bunch of other mods. Install order is BGT then BG1NPC then much later Drizzt Saga. I have both F_DRIZZT.CRE (in override) and DRIZZT.CRE (in cre folder). AR3100.ARE is useing F_DRIZZT.CRE. They both use the same DRIZZT.DLG. From looking at the DLG file it looks like it should from BG1NPC (with 42 states) and nothing about joining your party.

What should I look for or check?? Pro5, Badgert, Erebusant I am very willing to help you with this, but you need to tell me what to look for.
melkor_morgoth75
Is the saga ready for "public" in weidu version?

mm75
Chev
Like I said, I may have messed something up or a compatibility issue with BG1NPC.
Baronius
Is the saga ready for "public" in weidu version?

Yes, it has been released a few days ago. It has a homepage as well, Mods/drizztsaga.php. I'll post a pinned topic about it.
cmorgan
QUOTE(Chev @ May 3 2007, 07:26 AM) *

Like I said, I may have messed something up or a compatibility issue with BG1NPC.

I haven't had time to look, but The BG1 NPC Project adds a number of dialogue states to %tutu_var%DRIZZT (That is DRIZZT.DLG in BGT, _DRIZZT.DLG in Tutu) for the Dynaheir Quest, and drops one block on %tutu_var%DRIZZT.BCS that stops Drizzt from leaving BG1 forever and sends him back to talk to the party if he has been helped (I believe that is state 10, but I am doing this from memory). You might check to see if there is a script conflict there.
flysoup
Hi,

Sorry for delayed answers but the reality cycle has consumed me for the moment.
I played through Drizzt Saga with BG1 NPC project and BGT without problems.

Did you start a fresh new game?

Otherwise there must be something in the installation process with the other mods.

You could as a quick solving in your case add the F_Drizzt.dlg to F_Drizzt.cre with DLTCEP or Near Infinity and start a new game. (should be located in your override after the install)

But again it should work fine with BG1 NPC Project and BGT if you started a new game.
Chev
Yes I did start a new game.

I played through Drizzt Saga with BG1 NPC project and BGT without problems.
What was your install order for BGT, Drizzt Saga, and BG1NPC?
flysoup
Install order:

BGT, BG1 NPC and last Drizzt Saga.

It seems that either BGT or BG1 NPC adds content to the area where Drizzt is located and that causes the conflict. So Drizzt Saga should be installed as the last mod.

In this install order everything should work fine.

This should be added to the readme.

regards,
flysoup

Chev
Well, that is my install order. The Drizzt Saga is the last. With CLUAConsle I ctrl+Q him and he joined and the mod started just fine. Something else in my install my have messed it up. I will play for awhile more to level up higher and then start your.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.8
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.0
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.09 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.04
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Easier party NPC management: allow NPC pairs separation, NPCs go to inns
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Yeslick to use axes
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Smarter general AI
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #22 // Better calls for help
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #28 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #32 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #34 // Big Picture and Questpack scripting compatibility
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Smarter sirines and dryads
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #39 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #40 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #41 // Improved doppelgangers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #44 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #45 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #46 // Improved Durlag's Tower
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #47 // Improved Demon Cultists
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #48 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #49 // Tougher chapter-two end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Tougher chapter-three end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #51 // Tougher chapter-four end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #52 // Tougher chapter-five end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #53 // Tougher chapter-six end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #54 // Improved final battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #57 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.85 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.45 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.05 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for v12 Beta4, pro5-3, March 10, 2007
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // Romance [Coran] -> Coran's Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance [Dynaheir] -> Dynaheir's Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // Romance [Xan] -> Xan's Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // Romance [Shar-Teel] -> Shar-Teel's Relationship Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #36 // Romance [Branwen] -> Branwen's Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #41 // Romance [Ajantis] -> Ajantis' Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #55 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #56 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #57 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Angelo notices Shar-teel
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Major locations explored upon visit
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Druid/Ranger-responsive bears in BG1
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Happy patch: NPCs cannot choose to leave the party
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Game-time randomisation
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bags of the Sword Coast
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections
~SETUP-MINIMODS.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry
~SETUP-MINIMODS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll
~SETUP-MINIMODS.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend
~SETUP-MINIMODS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Character Medley
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Nanoquest version
~SETUP-GIRLS&BOO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-GIRLS&BOO.TP2~ #0 #4 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod v2.6
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.2
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag
~RTTITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install RTT Item Pack? **The items are added to the "special" store of Ribald (Adventure's Mart, Waukeen's Promenade) available after SpellHold.**
~SETUP-NPNPC PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPNPC Portraits
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #1 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Thalantyr - ItemUpgrade
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Kick-out Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~SETUP-TUTUSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Casting Sounds -> Restored BG1 Casting Sounds And Special Effects
~SETUP-TUTUSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Combat Sounds
~IIITEMMOD/SETUP-IIITEMMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Items
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Corrected Demon Animations
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Reintroduce Dimension Door
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Summonning Cap Removal
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Restored Drow Innate Abilities
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Backstabbing
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #21 // BG1-Style Summoning Spells
~SETUP-FAIRYDRAGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Authentic mischiefous Fairy Dragon
~SETUP-GMINION.TP2~ #0 #0 // gMinion v1.8
~SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPSeries v3
~SETUP-BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.5 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 Genre Mods & SoA/TOB + BP Family Mods...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT v1.0
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v6 Support
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
Chev
With the same install. Now with just Charname ( F6/M6) and Immy (8 lvl) and in Chapter 6 Drizzt auto joins and no BG1NPC dialogue. Did I have too many NPCs (4) before or is there a lvl check or chapter check??

Well I am now starting Drizzt Saga! biggrin.gif
flysoup
Glad it works though it should have in the first place due to there aint no level check nore a chapter check.

Must be some content in the other mods that twisted things up at the first place
or some leftovers in the bg folder after the uninstallation if you didn´t remove that one.

I wish you a safe journey with Drizzt if that is possible wink.gif

Good speed to you Bhaalspawn beer.gif
Chev

~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.5 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 Genre Mods & SoA/TOB + BP Family Mods...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT v1.0
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v6 Support
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"

As you can see I have Drizzt Saga with Worlmap v6 support installed along with Worldmap v6.5 and Revised area & travel times. You can see on the attachment where the icons are showing up. Click to view attachment

Another bug Bear Tribe Elder gave me the Bear Tribe Quest. 'Your World Map has been updated', but it does not. sad.gif What is the area name so I can CLUAConsole to it? Nibby's quest works.
flysoup
Hi,

I wasn´t involved in the worldmap v.6 compability and haven´t played with it either. In the non worldmap verision the area you mentioning is fully functional and gets added when you talk to the injured beartribe warrior.

I don´t have the Drizzt Saga on my computer at the moment but will download it to give you the area name if anyone else doesn´t give it first.

Could be conflicts caused by other mods installed or that the wrong area name is written in the dialoge script.

Hopefully erebusant or pro5 can fill you in on the bug issue.

I will check it out also.
flysoup
I checked the files and the area is F_0112 But when Clua there you will probably end up in the wrong spot of the area.
weigo
Hi Chev, you have to install The Drizzt Saga before the Worldmap v6.5 mod.
Chev
Thanks weigo I will reinstall and re-start the mod. thumb.gif
That did it! The Areas are all being added as they should be.

partytime.gif biggrin.gif grinteeth.gif partytime.gif

I got the reason for the BG1NPC/Drizzt mod conflict worked out!!!!!

When you first talk to Drizzt if you have Branwen the BG1NPC mod dialogue and plot line work, without Branwen in your party Drizzt joins your party and the Drizzt Saga mod starts! This is a minor conflect between these mods.

So, for now, if you want to play the Dynaheir quest of BG1NPC make sure that you have Branwen in your party the first time you see Drizzt and if later you want to play the Drizzt Saga you will need CTRL+Q Drizzt into your party.
cmorgan
I will take a look - it sounds like one or more of our interjections into the original state with Drizzt is sidetracking the whole thing. We may be abole to fix this, or we may be able to help set it up so that flysoup's code is able to hijack the dialogue back from our stuff. Drizzt is a quest initiator and has one more walk-on role, but already I am very, very glad we chose to use ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE and keep Drizzt in place, instead of sending him away - it means we should be able to get both mods working together in all conditions relatively easily!
flysoup
Glad to hear that the issues are solved and it should be doable to get these mods to work together. cigar1.jpg

Thanks to all of you for playing the mod with other installs so issues like this can be spotted and solved. thumb.gif

Chev
Well, I finished the IWD part of the mod. I liked it. smile.gif Drizzt with an upper class engilsh accent, where did that come from? lovl.gif 'Tough battles awaits', yes really hard battles! 'Having alot of fun trying to keep my "Heros of The Dale" alive.' even with the uberNPCs it was some work keeping them all alive (I couldn't let any of my favorite characters die).

SPOILER!!!! Do Not Read Until you finish the Mod!!! SPOILER!!!

Really Big SPOILER!!!! ZipIt.gif SPOILER!!

I mean it!! groucho.gif

This is a SPOILER!!!

Is this enough warning?????

Ok, You Have been Warned! rolleyes.gif

I liked the way you did Irenicus in the mod. When I first heard 'his' voice I was not sure if you were just useing the sound clips or if you ment it to be Irenicus. The letter was cool thumb.gif I killed Irenicus at the end of the of the battle? Should this have happened? I think he should go to Near Death and then teleport away and then you find the letter.

flysoup
Spoiler answer!!!

Almost there!!! ZipIt.gif

In sight!! groucho.gif

You are right that Irenicus shouldn´t get killed. I forgot to add that content... Ofcourse a raise dead would easily bring him back wink.gif. But I agree to your suggestion and will implement it into the mod when time is given.
melkor_morgoth75
Just tried to see in my game if i have the same problem ... and i have. Drizzt won't start the mod (he has nothing to say) ... i have a very similar installation as Chev ...

I can CTRL+Q him and then mods starts ... so yes, it seems something within dialogues is gonna conflict. Anyway it's possible to start the mod forcing Drizzt to join.

I have a question regarding this mod: is it a MUST to have Wulfgar, etc in your party? Or Drizzt is sufficient?

Thanks,

mm75
Chev
melkor_morgoth75,

If you are not playing with the 'Heros of IWD' in your group then you should have your members at 10-13 lvl. I think you only need to have Drizzt in your party.
melkor_morgoth75
Thanks Chev,

just to arrange my game ... i'm far from playing it (may be i need a complete re-install, i hope not), but in the meantime i need to arrange my party wink.gif

thanks again mate,

mm75
flysoup
Hi,

Aye you need Drizzt but not the whole way if you don´t want to.

minor spoiler when you can leave him coming up further down

When arriving to Bruenors Cabin you don´t need Drizzt to continue the mod and get access to the areas. But it is advicable to have him for the storyline.
After Drizzt quest there will be another one where none of the Dale heroes are needed for the storyline.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.