Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga Weidu for Tutu
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Alboy
Hi,

Thanks for releasing this mod as I have been waiting to try this for a long time in Tutu.

Do you know if there are any compatible issues with G3's BG1 NPC mod also with Macready's Drizzt is not Stupid mod.

Thanks
Alan
flysoup
Hi,

Don´t know about the Drizzt is not stupid mod (but that one shouldn´t be needed with Drizzt Saga anyway)

The BG1 NPC project worked all fine when I tested. Install Drizzt Saga as the last one since I noticed that the BG1 NPC Project has another portrait for Drizzt.

Important is to start a new game also.
hawkiem
Hello, I've question too. Is Drizzt saga Tutu mod compatible with The Grey Clan Episode 1: In Candlelight mod? Thanks for answer.
Baronius
Hello hawkiem!

Yes, they should be compatible. smile.gif
Grimwald
You have said that there should be no compatability issues with BG1 NPC Project.
I have however been having problems completing Dynahir's quest in the NPC Project. (Drizzt is important in that quest)
Is it a matter of order of install, or is it more complex than that?
On the G3 forum, it says that you have released a version 2 that should solve the problem, but I cannot see any version two for download.
See here: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=17610
I would appreciate some clarification on the problem.
Jarno Mikkola
QUOTE(Grimwald @ Dec 17 2009, 05:55 PM) *
On the G3 forum, it says that you have released a version 2 that should solve the problem, but I cannot see any version two for download.
I would appreciate some clarification on the problem.
Actually the BGT/Tutu v2 is in here, but let it be know that it's not flysoup's release, but very close, as erebusant just made the mentioned changes and updates... so the story is still the same.
Grimwald
Thanks for the help.
My google searchhadn't helped at all.
I will add the link to the G3 site, for the benefit of others.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.