Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Castilian translation required!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Salk
Hello!

Is there any castilian speaking person so kind to bother help with the translation of the BGT ReadMe ?

Please in that case, report it here or go directly to the appropriate Forum at SHS:

http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=25509

Thank you very much!
Januszka
Ugh, the name "castilian" sounds really weird tongue.gif
Maybe it 'd fit better "spanish" tongue.gif

I guess ascension could contact the original translators (ana and ghildrean) of the mod to translate this readme. Otherwise I could give a try, when I got some time.

cheers smile.gif
Salk
Januszka,

thanks for your interest.

I used Castilian because that is what Ascension64 uses to indicate the needed translation. tongue.gif

He has been trying to get the translation done for too many weeks now and I'd be very grateful if you could visit there and drop a line or two to offer your help.

I am sure it would be much appreciated! wink.gif
Januszka
Posted there, but I can't promise to be able to have it in a short time (that's if dlan isn't going to do that eh smile.gif ), still got some stuff to translate, or I can even get some friends helping.
Salk
Thanks for your offer! happy.gif
Januszka
QUOTE(Salk @ Apr 20 2007, 05:42 PM) *

Thanks for your offer! happy.gif

NP, anyway the original team that translated the mod have finally started working on its translation (and I've stoped), so it's them who you have to thank smile.gif

Anyway, glad to be of help smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.