Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disappearing corpses
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
huhuh1
Hey there
I started playing candlelight episode I today.
Well I enjoyed it until I found myself stuck because one key is missing.

Actually, i went to the Friend arm inn and cleaned the whole map. I had no heal/potion remaining and i needed some health for my characters so i got to beregost and slept there for a few nights. By the time i came back to the Friend arm inn all the corpses had disappeared as well as the items they had. So i'm left there with just 5 keys ( copper / brass / small iron / iron / gold ) and a magic golems awaiting for a 6th.

Anything I could do to unstuck ? Like, maybe some CLUA code for the small brass key if it exists would work ?

Thanks anyway if you can solve my problem smile.gif
Baronius
The Mold Golem isn't required for the main quest, it's optional tongue.gif

The best way is to pick up the items of an enemy or a group of enemies as soon as they are killed. The small brass key was found by a half-ogre bandit (Tobordur), and he looks like any other half-ogre bandit, so it's easy to miss the key if you don't check the corpse of every fallen enemy.

Use CLUAConsole to summon Tobordur, his resource reference is BW05TOBO.
huhuh1
Thanks a lot it worked perfectly. Let's see what the use of this mold golem is biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.