Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Wanted: Area Maker (and One Bam)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Minotaur
Hello all.

Here's hoping someone will be interested. I am working on an Involved NPC mod (Over at ShS at the moment) and while things are coming along nicely, the one thing we're looking for is an Area Maker. (and one Inventory Bam)

For the Areas -Sigh- I Have all the bitmaps (though I have changed a few, and I must confess I am Enjoying making/editing bitmaps!) but can't for the life of me "get" how to make Areas from them.

Total of Nine Areas needed, though Three are, sadly, Huge. One is mid range and the others are small, one room affairs.

If anyone is interested/able/availible PLEASE drop me a line.

Thanks and happy modding

Minotaur dagger.gif
pro5
You will need DLTCEP to make new areas from bitmaps. Follow this link and check the pinned "Update thread" to download latest version. Be sure to also take a look at the "Tutorials" topic, they are the only way to learn at first (helped me a lot).
Minotaur
Pro5,

Hiya. smile.gif Hey, thanks for the reply. Actually I HAVE been trying with DLTC et all, and the results have been iffy. I get to a certain point and then things go flat. I will try again however. (Counting Frames)

Thanks for the info and reply.

Sir-Kill
IETME is much easier to learn on, tho I think that DLTCEP does do somethings better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.