Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Compatibility with Stone of Askavar?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Firkusny
I'm running EasyTutu with BG1/TotSC. I've got GC1 installed, and was thinking of adding Stone of Askavar. Both involve TotSC, however. Can anyone tell me, please, if they are compatible? In advance, thanks.
Baronius
I don't know, because I would have to examine the mod's TP2 file and perhaps other files. Try to ask it on Stone of Askavar's discussion forum.

As far as I know, Stone of Askavar requires you to start a new game, by the way.
Firkusny
QUOTE(Baronius @ Feb 24 2007, 09:27 PM) *

I don't know, because I would have to examine the mod's TP2 file and perhaps other files. Try to ask it on Stone of Askavar's discussion forum.

As far as I know, Stone of Askavar requires you to start a new game, by the way.

Yes, you're right. And that ends my current interest in this mod.
Daulmakan
I recently finished a game with TGC1 and Stone of Askavar (Tutu version) and didn't come across any problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.