Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga weidu process so far.
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
flysoup
Hi,

Just wanted to inform that weidu verision 1 of Drizzt Saga has been tested with success with Tutu, BGT and Tutu with the NPC project.

Though many files and content within Drizzt Saga is named with a # before them. This needs to be changed just to be sure that no conflicts will emerge with other mods that may use a #.

That is a time consuming process and a new testing will be needed after this to make sure that the renaming went right. Since that process can result in new conflicts.

Best regard,
flysoup
melkor_morgoth75
Great news indeed !! Look forward to add this mod to my game wink.gif

mm75
melkor_morgoth75
Hi there,

just a question ... is the mod going to be used along with "worldmap mod" (the one for BGT & BP stuff)?

Tx,

mm75

PS: is there a "near" future release Flysoup? Just to know 'cause i'm arranging a new game with many BG1 stuff and just a plain Bg2 game wink.gif
PPS: thanks again
pro5
DS-weidu will support upcoming BP-BGT worldmap v6.5, but doesn't require it. If used with big worldmap v6.5, it will get its own Icewind Dale "section" on the map, like the one used by Secret of Bonehill mod.
Baronius
The mod is ready to be released, but someone (preferably a native English speaker) is needed who can check the dialogues and texts (it isn't much content).
melkor_morgoth75
Thanks for the info guys ... wink.gif I hope the mod and the new worldmap will see the light at the same date wink.gif

Unfortunately i'm not a native english speaker so i can't help with proofreading sad.gif

mm75
LoneRogue
Hey Baronius,

Do you have a link to the file, so I can check it out? thumb.gif

Thank you,
LoneRogue
flysoup
The translation is as far as I know done now. Only minor steps left before a release now.

Good speed,
flysoup
Baronius
Sorry LoneRogue, I should've updated this thread with a new post as soon as the problem was solved. Thanks for your offer. smile.gif
melkor_morgoth75
Hey guys,

Worldmap mod is has been released ... i'm wondering if the weidu version od Drittz saga is ready as well ... ;-)

Sorry ... cannot wait to play a modded BG game again ... :-P

mm75
flysoup
A release is close at hands, things remaining is an updated readme.

It should if all goes well be released at the same time as a few other upcoming mods.

Regards,
flysoup
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(flysoup @ Apr 17 2007, 07:50 AM) *

A release is close at hands, things remaining is an updated readme.

It should if all goes well be released at the same time as a few other upcoming mods.

Regards,
flysoup

Cool !!! I look really forward to play this mod ... thanks guys for you r work,

mm75
melkor_morgoth75
Don't want to be a pain in the a**, but i'm going to start a new BG game (with BGT and some BG1 mods) starting from next week.

I'd like to include this mod as well, i could report bugs eventually ... just to know if a weidu version is going to see the light during these days. If not, don't worry ... i will play it one day for sure wink.gif

mm75
Baronius
It's a question of a few days. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.