Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's one for you..
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Seifer
I've got my hands on some of the TOEE area files and due to the fact I don't have PS access at the moment, does anyone fancy recolouring a river in four seperate areas for me at all?
HERD
...recolouring a river...

But why, there is a nice color to ToEE rivers.
(screenshots wise)
HERD
Ok, I'd love the chalange, if you give me a sample
Seifer
Well, I don't have blood rivers planned in the monk facility that I'll be using the area files for and I'd rather not "write it in" due to the fact I can't get the work done.

Just a straight recolouration is fine, typically river blue/greenish would be fine.
HERD
Ok.
HERD
Click to view attachment
How is this color?
Because the colors of the overlays might be different from the basic color, depending on which one you will use, do you want it to be darker / lighter, bluer / greener ? Or you can give me the name of the overlay, and I ‘ll check how it looks in the game.
Seifer
The only overlay that I can think I'd like is in IWD, the undead crypt, I think. Would it be possible to add something a little darker with a dash more green?
HERD
Click to view attachment

More green?
Even darker?
Seifer
Bit more Green and then it's ready =)
HERD
Click to view attachment
Maybe this is the crypt that you mean?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.