Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga in weidu testing
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
flysoup
Verision 1 of the TuTu/BGT and Bg1 Drizzt Saga weidu is currently being tested. All thanks to pro 5 for him taking on the task to weiduing Drizzt Saga. Credits also goes to erebusant and Badgert among others for being involved in the process. beer.gif

pro5
Don't forget Badgert, too - he did much work on items and creatures, which saved me a lot of time. wink.gif
flysoup
But ofcorse, mentioned is now added above smile.gif Remember to enlight me of any others I might have forgotten about. Many thanks.
Eden
Beside of the ready to be release of the mod for BGT who was my reason to come see how things are there it was a nice idea to expose some comics. Ill be ready for more, great use of the color and the layout sound quite good. Lets see how good can be the dance part smile.gif
LoneRogue
Hey flysoup,

I don't suppose you could use another Beta tester on this Drizzt Saga mod? biggrin.gif

Thank you,
LoneRogue
flysoup
Hi there,

Drizzt Saga weidu verision 1 has currently been tested with BGT and Tutu with success, also tested with NPC Project with Tutu with success.

The thing is that many of the files and content in Drizzt Saga is named with a # before them and theese needs to be renamed before a release to guarantee not using same file names or content as other mods.

Best regards,
flysoup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.