Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minsc
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Ambrosia
Just wondering if anyone ever came out with a romance mod for Minsc. He's my fave character to take with me when escaping Irenicus' dungeon and I thought he would have an interesting romance path, if there ever was one or ever could be one.
K'aeloree
It's been discussed a few times, and I believe a Minsc romance was half-way done at one point.

I'll be expanding Minsc in the Interaction Expansion Project over at SHS, but I'm not sure thats really what you're looking for. May be of interest to you, regardless smile.gif
Neferit
Yeah, K'aloree; if I'm not mistaken, Minsc should have romance with Adenyd (=mod from CoM) - but that's not what you're looking for, is it, Ambrosia?
Ambrosia
I was kind of hoping there was one with the PC. I think that it would be interesting. K'aeloree, I'll prolly check that out.
K'aeloree
I wasn't talking about Adenyd; I was actually talking about a PC romance. It was partially completed, and is in the hands of Rastor, I believe. smile.gif
Ambrosia
Ok. Well then I hope it's finished soon. Is there a forum for it, do you know?
K'aeloree
It's a cancelled project, unfortunately. You can find the NPC Interaction Expansion Project here. smile.gif
Ambrosia
Aww... that sucks, i was really looking forward to it. Oh well maybe someone else will make one.
Domi
The golden rule of modding: if you want something - make it. Minsc's Romance is not a hopeless undertaking. There is always interest in it every time the topic comes up. It's a nightmare to write 40 dialogues based on one joke, but hey, it does not grow old for a surprising amount of players. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.