Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for help with sound post-processing
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Domi
So, now, I am a proud owner of 10 customized sound-sets for IWD2.

Obviously I'd like them to be edited to fit the game's volume/quality as closely as possible. There is one problem - I am tone-deaf and I can't for the life of mine tell what the correct volume *is*. Of course, if nobody volounteer, I will give it my best shot, but the result in all probability will be, as the sound critics would put it, "non-optimized".

(Optimistically) If there is a person out there who is interested in editing 430 voice clips... I'll be exuberant to have help with it!
smr49
What sound editing program are you using?

Audacity is a free program, and has a "Normalize" function that would seem to fit your needs exactly.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Domi
I'm using Audacity, the problem is it neither does bulk editing, nor the setting is universal. So, I'm looking for someone to do it for me smile.gif I had one set normalized so far and mailed another one. I would obviously welcome other volounteers! Slowly but surely....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.