Just about all of the experienced modders out tere have projects of their own, but I thought I'd ask.

I'm trying to keep going with my mapping as much as possible, but each time I do have a set ready I'll be looking to see if anyone's interested in starting on it while I keep map making.

-----------------------

For the benefit of anyone that doesn't know what's up with my World Transition Project;

It is meant to eventually meant to be the combination of a bunch of "modules" combined into a TC. Initially any mod project that I try to toss anyone's way will be released as a regular BG2 quest mod initially untill the WTP itself is large enough to stand as a world of it's own.

the only conditions are that you make no reference to "baalspawn" or standard bg2 plot references once the characters enter the actual mod areas.

If anyone is looking for something to do, or has a project that fits this mold that they would like added, please let me know. I could really use a break from the major mod segment I'm mapping currently.