Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mods_by_AB
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
plainab
This same post and the file downloads are also available at my TeamBG thread
Note: All these mods are weidu

I've put a few little mods together and am making them available for others to use. Some of these you may feel have already been included in various other tweak packs. However, I propose to you that these offer a bit more flexability than the others that are out there.

ABCCapModV1.zip -- This mod allows the user to increase the capacity of the various bags and containers used in the players inventory in the game Baldur's Gate 2. The user is asked for an integer with 0 being unlimited and whatever upward number they wish to use. At this time the highest allowed number is unknown.
Works in: Baldur's Gate 2

ABItemExcelModV1.zip -- This mod allows the user to remove wear restrictions from certain magical items. However, unlike most similiar mods, the user has the oportunity remove restrictions from only a few items if they choose. This mod does not have an uninstall feature. However, the user has oportunity to reinstall and add restrictions to any items which may be unrestricted.
Works in: Baldur's Gate 1
Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Dale 1
Icewind Dale 2 -- not tested should work

ABM4DAGG.zip -- This mod gives a melee option to the standard throwing dagger and the poisoned throwing dagger if used in BG2. Will not affect the magical "boomerang" daggers of BG2 even if the Optional But Cool componet affecting those items from G3's BG2 fixpack has been installed. If The Projectile Retrieval Mod by igi & myself has been installed, this will not affect the retrieval aspect in any way. The melee ability given will not create an item to be retrieved however, it will have all other effects from the ranged abilty. So a poisoned dagger will do poison damage whether it is thrown or used in melee.
Works in: Baldur's Gate 1
Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Dale 1
Icewind Dale 2 -- not tested should work
Planescape Torment -- NOT APPLICABLE

ABStakV1.zip -- This mod gives the user the oportunity to increase the stack amounts of various stackables. The user can change all, can change certain item types (i.e. arrows, gems, etc..) can change individual items if they want (long process). Not only that but the user is given the option to remove weights from and only from the items they choose to adjust.
Works in: Baldur's Gate 1 -- max stack 65535
Baldur's Gate 2 -- max stack 65535
Icewind Dale 1 -- max stack 32767
Planescape Torment -- Unsure at this time.

Please feel free to send any comments or bugs my way. Thank you.
You can post here or at the TeamBG thread, however you desire.
HERD
Lovely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.