Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I thought .........
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Oldwolf
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a dwarf that sold items at the friendly arm inn? I thought he was put there by this mod at the very beginning of the game but it's been a while since I played it last and I could be wrong. The reason I'm asking is that I also thought I read somewhere of an incompatability between TGCe1 and NToTSC because both changed the friendly arm inn area, I've just completed a Mega install with BP+BGT and when I arrived at the Friendly Arm the Dwarf I remembered from the last time I played BG1 with TGCe1 wasn't there!

Update: In the BP+BGT forum it was brought to my attention that I was possibly thinking of the CoM Forge mod that added a dwarf to the Friendly Arm and this is probably the case. I've been trying so many different combo's of mods to get a Mega install up and running that I'm beginning to get a bit fuzzy about which adds what lol
Baronius
TGCEp1 In Candlelight doesn't add any dwarf there. It must be another mod. Furthermore, Grey Clan doesn't change anything on the FAI area at all, so any changes made by other mods should "appear" on the original FAI area when Candlelight's plot ends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.