Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you like the BWL website
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
I'm wondering what you think about the BWL portal (so including all subpages).

If you vote for the second option, please specify your remark/suggestion in a reply. Of course any other replies are welcome too.
Sir-Kill
I wouldn't mind to see a larger section for the images for:
Faerun Map, community Assets, Portrait City, Items Mart, BlackWyrm Forums, Rabain's Portrait Edits, The Dragon's Hoard, Player Comments about Mods. (I am using a 15" monitor with a resolution 1024x768)
Other than that I think it is fine
balduran
The www.blackwyrmlair.net domain looks just fine to me. The only thing that might need improvement is the index page, which to my opinion is too static and needs some interactive elements. Maybe even something similar to Joomla, which allows the page to be updated though an admin. system resembling the ones in most of the blog-hosting sites. You can add alements like section for mod news, interesting threads from the forum, the newest additions to the download sections, etc.
Domi
The look is fine, but I'm still for allowing all users non-weapon avatars. smile.gif
Galactygon
I think it's fine, no changes are needed.

My only objection on the look and feel of the forums, is I don't like the icons in the forums (ie the item icons taken straight out of BGII).

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.