Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neverwinter Nights Questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > D&D
Rabain
I have some questions about my first time playing NWN, these might seem obvious but I did a bit of searching and can't find the info I want:

Cantrips: are these only for pure spellcasters? I have a paladin and have a page in my spellbook for Cantrips but haven't got any? Do I get some and how?

Henchmen: Can i get more than one? Can i configure their inventory? How?

Can anyone suggest any good modules/hakpacks/script mods etc that will change the core game a bit but not make it stupid. Its pretty lame in its storyline: Chap1- get these 4 things and bring them to X, Chap2 - search these 4 areas and bring the info to me, find these 4 kids and bring me their rings. It all has a sameness that is so mindnumbing.

I have SoU and HotU, I'll try those later when I'm more into the original campaign.

Perhaps more questions later...
K'aeloree
Henchmen: You can't have more than one in the Core NWN campaign and in Shadows of Undrentide - haven't played anything else so not sure.

SoU and HoTU are infinitely better than the core NWN campaign... smile.gif
Rabain
Thanks!

Anyone recall if henchmen inventory should be customisable?
berelinde
No. I, for one, find this annoying.
pro5
You can control henchmen inventory, but only in expansions (SoU and ToU). Original campaign doesn't support this feature.
Rabain
I have SoU and HotU and i still cannot control inventory or is it that i can only control inventory while i play these expansions?

Is so...well that just sucks!
pro5
QUOTE(Rabain @ Oct 25 2006, 12:38 AM) *

I have SoU and HotU and i still cannot control inventory or is it that i can only control inventory while i play these expansions?

Is so...well that just sucks!

Yes, like I said - original campaign doesn't support this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.