Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slime Quest BG1 Tutu
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Alboy
Hi

I am new to these forums and would like to say hello.
I have just finished BG1 Tutu with this mod installed, very enjoyable it was too.
The question i have is this, will this mod be updated to include the new Jounal entry system for Tutu.

Thanks in advance
Alan
Baronius
Welcome!

Good to see a new member! Should you have any questions, feel free to post them on the forum or send a private message if needed.

Slime Quest is a great mod indeed. Jastey will surely answer your question when she is online.
jastey
Hi Alboy, thank you for your interest and the nice words!

I am not sure what you meant, slime quest is using the sorted journal entries that come with the BGII engine already. What is not covered is deleting the done entries, that's true. If that is your question then I thank you for drawing my attention to it, it should be possible to add that into the next update (although I can't make a promise when this will be).
Alboy
Hi Jastey

Indeed i stand corrected, you are quite right when saying deleting done journal entries.
Whenever you have the time to update is if by me.

Thanks
Alan
Alboy
Hi

Jastey has indeed updated this mod to version 1.7 in another website

Alan
jastey
Here it was! I was searching for the thread where the journal entries were mentioned. Yes, version 1.7 should cover that. Thank you again for your interest and the hint!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.