Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your way to Dungeons and Dragons!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > D&D
Windwalker
For modders and non-modders, you might be pleased to know Wizards (the company which owns the rights for Dungeons and Dragons and produces tons of material every year), has a wide range of (old) books available on their site FOR FREE!!!

You can find lots of these books in their Downloads page.

Since these books are not only sources for nice Dungeons and Dragons pen and paper sessions, but may also provide useful information for modders, I would like to recommend a few, which could be quite helpful for modders:
  • Lands of Intrigue Essential book for everybody who wants to expand the region around Athkatla or Tethyr
  • Calimport For more adventures a bit souther from Athkatla.
  • For Duty and Deity A new adventure in Amn (partially). Might give a few ideas or more info on Athkatla.
  • Castle Spulzeer An adventure in Tethyr, if anyone wants to expand Throne of Bhaal.
  • Maztica The lands on the other side of the really large ocean to the west of Athkatla.
  • Volo's Guide to All things magical Ideas for new items or spells.
  • Vilhon Reach A bit far from Athkatla, yet has some potential of expansion.
  • The North More info on the north part of the Realms. Possibly for Icewind Dale I (or II).
  • The Savage Frontier More material for new adventures in Icewind Dale (I or II)
All of the above books are available at the Downloads page mentioned above, and have been selected as 'recommended', due to the fact that they connect (in some way) to Baldur's Gate I, Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale I or Icewind Dale II.

Please note, that in order to view these files, you will need Winzip and Adobe Acrobat Reader

*If anyone would like to post another link to a site with lots of Dungeons and Dragons (or non D&D material) that could possibly help modders or gamers in their undertakings, please feel free to do so below, but please note that we only want links to legal material.*
kix
Just wanted to post a BIG Thank you to Windwalker for posting these links.
I had no idea this existed on the web.
Kix smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.