I don't know if I have the ability to attempt this, but it's something I would very much like to see, so I may try to learn how to make it happen.

I'm curious what you all think:

Because Imoen is such a chatterbox, and very intelligent and inquisitive, it seems to me that she's really a natural as a Bard. That's how I picture her, anyway. Bard seems more suited to her personality than a Thief.

As a Bard, I don't see Immy primarily as a musical singer, or scholar, but rather a storyteller-in-the-corner-tavern type. I see her having a keen interest in storytelling. As someone with a fascination with far off exotic, foreign lands, a love of stirring tales of epic adventures, and an appreciation for tales that convey timeless morals and inspiration. Granted, her insight into deeper possible meanings wouldn't be extraordinary since her Wis is 11. That is, she wouldn't be gifted in that respect. But she'd appreciate them.

Anyway, as I see her she'd be the fun storytelling type. I also think in terms of her personality she's the kind that would soak up verbal information like a sponge. Perhaps not too strong in the booklearning department. Very much the entertainer, and not at all a bookworm.

I would want her to have good Lore ability. I'd appreciate having someone other than Haer'Dalis and Keto to choose from to perform that function within the party.

Do you see her as a true class Bard? Or perhaps a Blade? Maybe a Swahsbuckler?

Addendum: After a bit of research I see that Nightmare offers the option to make Immy a 'true class' Bard, as well as an custom kit 'Arcane Rogue'. Here's the link: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=1102