Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga in a possible refresh state.
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
flysoup
Greetings fellow adventurers,

Drizzt Saga is in a possible progress to get refreshed, like that the areas will be remade with 3d rather than my more unprofessional photoshop made areas with already excistant objects from the IE games (lasso tool, cut and all that...)

Talked with a person that were willing to do this and he will ofcourse be added as a creator of the Drizzt Saga.

Wont mentioning his name due to that I dont want to put preassure on him since he has his own mod creations to take care of.

Again this is under a possible progress, I cant promise it to be completed in the nearest future.

If the one (no name mentioned smile.gif ) that offered his help reads this then mayahps can he fill you all in with more details about the project.

As for my involvment I am still working on my comic and it takes up alot of my time at the moment. So I am pleased if more modders would open their eyes to Drizzt Saga and mayahps add their own content to it in form of banters as an example.

It would be great to expand the creator team in this mod to make it grow and be compatible with other mods.

I am willing to give it to skilled modders if they feel that the Drizzt Saga has potensional.

As I am an Illustrator and Comic artis I offer my skills if anyone needs drawings for any kind of usage involving rpg or modding.

Many greetings,
flysoup

My email is: 08.54022473@telia.com
melkor_morgoth75
So are u saying actaully it won't be converted in Weidu by you, correct?

mm75
flysoup
Like I said I have work over my ears with a comic I am creating for the moment, but the WeiDu aint forgotten, though I sadly lost the work I had done when my computer decided to crash! (When will I learn the importance of backups...I bought an extern hardrive so it wont happen again.)

Greetings/
flysoup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.