Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: changed game mechanics
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Guest_fallen demon
As the topic states, will any of the game mechanics be changed to go along with the new world.
Awake
what do you mean by game mechanics. I may not be chevar, but since i'm working on this, i would hope if it were important i would've been told...

OT, why are you a guest?
Chevar
QUOTE(Guest_fallen demon @ Sep 18 2004, 05:20 AM)
As the topic states, will any of the game mechanics be changed to go along with the new world.

The focus of the project is to craete a new world to play in. There are some modules in the works, and lot of maps to be made.

Thre are many tweak packs out there that alter the game mechanics, and there may be some module in the future which may utilize some of these. At this time there are no set changes to game mechanics planned, for compatability reasons.

There are plans for custom kits for the various races, however there are no additional modifications to the play of BG2 at this time.

Any futher changes to BG2 game play will not be considered until initial project is complete. the current project plan is an enormous undertaking, and I personally have roughly 50 maps to create prior to incorporation of any pre-existing infinity engine maps. any plans beyond this and a few started adventure modules would substancially delay the release of a functional modding environment.
fallen demon
Ok, just wondering.

QUOTE(Awake)
OT, why are you a guest?
I'm registered, but i was using another pc and forgot to log in, sorry if thats a problem.
Awake
it's alright, i don't really mind. i forget sometimes too. i just had thought you were a member and was confused as to why you weren't. that's all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.