Yesterday I once again installed BG TOB on my PC. Yeeeeeeee partytime.gif
Then I spent about 3 hours reading the dialogue options and some of the scripts, because I needed some refamiliarising with the project, which, come to think of it, I hadn't payed attention to for at least 8 months.
The result was that I corrected a lot of spelling mistakes, as well as changed some of the dialogues.
I also decided to make some major changes to the mod:

1) Azure will not have a romance. At least not a conventional one, like most of available NPC's have. It will be closer to the scrapped Haer Dalis romance, though you'll still have some flirting conversations. However a deeper relationship, as well as an intimate one is a no go.

2) Sharo will never die. When he's seriously injured he will phase out to another plane, then come back in a reasonable amount of time. I'm awaiting suggestions about how to polish the scripts for it. I think it should be something like Bodhi's script, where she doesn't kick the bucket until she says her last conversation.
I still haven't decided whether Sharo will resurect Azure if she had died while he's phased.

!!! I also kinda lost my notes about the TOB portion of the quest, and I'm sorry to say that I do not even remember what I was planning to with it. That's why I'll have to think of sth completely new. You could help me with suggestions what you'd like to see in TOB. If it is a reasonable, I'll consider adding it to the game.