Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rabain's Portrait Edits
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Cantrip
Why can't I use some of the portraits for my PC?
I liked the one tagged ~Reserved for Amazor'dra's Sir Neht. (BS) Possible Alternate~ a lot, and would like to use it for my Jester or Mime, but I can't.
Could you please remove the X on them? I see no need to withhold them from the public, as long as no modder uses them without asking...
Rabain
At the time I didn't think it fair to offer an alternate that I had done for a particular npc in development for public download.

Subsequently I viewed the gallery more as a portfolio of what I had done/could do so none of the others had x's on them. The ones that had i never removed out of laziness!

I will try to get replacements up or post the bmp in my Portrait Obsession thread...go there now!
Cantrip
Yay! Thanks!
One thing, though. Could you make the small one, too. Reducibg the large one in size harms the quality when I do it.
Rabain
The reason I only do large ones is because reducing the size should never affect the quality.

Making a small one large is another thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.