Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: playing at other resolutions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
bushranger
Hi Galactygon. Can't wait for this mod, been watching it for a long time. I just want to ask is there any way that the gui can be adjusted to suit higher resolution gaming better? if you play the game at anything over 1024x768, well the user interface look like crap.
I would love it if the menu bars and potrait bar could be rescaled to suit the res, playing it at 1600x1200 looks absoloutly atrocious at the moment.

I know this mod has already taken a hell of a lot of game alterations and fixes into account, but is there any way that this can be achieved or is the infinty engine too, well, finite?

Cheers!
Galactygon
I have no intentions of supporting larger resolutions beyond what the game currently supports. This would mean a larger monitor for me (which I don't have), and a great amount of extra work.

-Galactygon
bushranger
oh well, i can always dream. i wonder if anyone else out there has tried playing at this res....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.