Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: News Forum
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Awake
I wanted to ask a question about the next downtime, but the forum won't let me post a reply in there, what is this all about?
Anyways, the question was, do you know when the next downtime is going to be, a lot of forums seem to be upgrading etc. and i was starting to backup some files, should i continue with this just to be safe, or is everything 100% safe?
Baronius
There should not be any downtime in the future that I know of.
As for the safety of the files, it can be considered 100%: data don't lose during a downtime, they are just unavailable. Of course you can't reach them in this case, but in the light of the the downtime's short duration (few hours at most), I think this isn't a problem.
Backups are always good though, what if a fire destroys the whole server park... ohmy.gif laugh.gif

As for the replies in the News forum, noone except Black Wyrm Council Members and those who have permission from the Council can post there. This is because any topic that is posted/replied there will appear as Forum News at the top of the page. Btw your choice is perfect, that's why general discussion forum is here, to post ANY question/comment/etc. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.