Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga in the progress to go WeiDu
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
flysoup
Hi,
Just wanted to announce that Drizzt Saga possibly will go through a transformation into a WeiDu install now when its all bug free. (The current Drizzt Saga download have all the fixes in it, thoose you can download here in the forum) I understand that most of you prefare a tutu verision though i am cleaved in my mind in this matter. Tutu is absolutely great as i understand (havent tried it though due to I love the Bg 1 interface)

Well I would like to have your opinions here about what you as players prefare. I also would be grateful for hints to good WeiDu tutorials, I have already opened another mods
tp2 file to study.

Well when reality gives me time to work on a WeiDu transformation I will, but I can´t give a release date.

Good speed,
flysoup
Valiant
Well, don´t know like others, but as a new school player (...mean 1024x768 res...), definetly prefer to weidu it into bgtutu... Perhaps you´ll have to do both versions just to satisfy all players, original and tutu-ized... blink.gif
NiGHTMARE
QUOTE(flysoup @ May 27 2006, 07:31 PM)
Tutu is absolutely great as i understand (havent tried it though due to I love the Bg 1 interface)

There's actually a tutu mod which brings back the BG1 interface. See Tutu GUI on this page.

EDIT: oh, and you should even be able to use this for a regular BG2 game, if you wish smile.gif.
flysoup
Thanks for the replying, good to know that the bg1 interface still can be used in a tutu verision. Very good news indeed for an old school fart like myself biggrin.gif
flysoup
Progress report:

Dialouges and scripts done.

To do:
Items
Creatures
Areas
Worldmap adds
Gam adds
Npc´s
Eden
Sound like a great mod, translating it to the Weidu format will be key to permit people to us him.

I will be waiting for the process to complete wink.gif
melkor_morgoth75
Any update about weidu completion? Just to know .... i mean no pressure of course wink.gif

mm75
flysoup
I have completed only 20 % yet due to that I am currently working on a comic and need to complete over 60 pages. So this takes up a lot of time for the moment, but I will head into the Drizzt Saga at any free time moment that is given to me.

Again any suggestions for new content or adventures that you all would like to see in the Drizzt Saga is welcomed. I am currently looking in to work with others to expand this mod into a larger concept.

Feel free to mail suggestions at 08.54022473@telia.com
Eirinjas
Very much looking forward to a Weidu version, as I have a few mods installed that this would surely conflict with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.