Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the future ... ?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
melkor_morgoth75
Hello flysoup,

thanks for sharing your work with us, may i ask you if there is the chance in future to have the mod in Weidu format?

mm75
jastey
Yes smile.gif
flysoup
Yes that is the intention from now on to make it a WeiDu though to make it compatible with the other BG1 TotSC mods a need to look into their creatures is a must. Since I use new animations, for example I remember that Dark Side of the Sword Coast uses gibberling animations for fire elementals etc.

So one would need to change thoose cre´s in that mod in a WeiDu install.
A suggestion from me would be to change the fire elementals to use mayhaps a human or ogrillion animation with yellow glowing rgb and also a flame effect to it.

Since I am an old school fart I haven´t learned WeiDu yet, but am looking in to it, though any help would be more than welcomed.

And I also welcome new ideas involving this mod, since it would be nice to add a few more adventurers before WeiDuing it. I have one adventure in my mind involving Lolth herself.

(ehrmm didn´t really have to write all this since I now see the link abow tongue.gif )

You can all reach me on mail: 08.54022473@telia.com

Good speed,
flysoup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.