Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rendered Images
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Seifer
Go check your mail. I need you to check the proportions of the renders.

Seif
Chevar
The scale is perfect... there's a minor problem with the inner door to the castle but I can modify that without any real problem. I'l probably going to go through and manually texture it - they're not seamless afterall.
Seifer
Sorry Chev, I didn't see the edited response. If there is anymore you need from me, please ,let me know
Chevar
QUOTE(Seifer @ Sep 22 2004, 12:46 AM)
Sorry Chev, I didn't see the edited response.  If there is anymore you need from me, please ,let me know

Actually.. I REALLY like the new one. akabar
Seifer
You need that rendered up as well?
Chevar
QUOTE(Seifer @ Sep 23 2004, 01:45 PM)
You need that rendered up as well?

I will When you have the time. That'll put me at my quota for dwarven strongholds.. I'm going to use the one from the helmsdeep mod for the other.. swipe-swipe.. ony need two real good dwarven strongholds.. but I've not made it that far yet so it's hardly a priority..

I'm currently working on the elven boarders, and I do need one model rendered it's an untextured OBJ. I'll have to texture it manually.. but that would mean indivigually rendering the differnt elements without shading (stairs, railing, lower "root" are, and the top section.. I haven't downloaded to verify it yet - this one's a freebee and will be added to my tile exchange program when I get the chance. if you want to check into here's the link;

>> had to correct the link, and there are actually two of them..

Traug Heights

and

http://www.traugs.com/page19.html

both houses there are potentially usable, but the second is a better choise I'd have to make some manual modifications, but not a biggie.

It's hard to find anything that looks like it could be an elven building.. I think I'm going to have to reduce the number of elven towns drastically.. unless I can find some good models or tiles for them.
Awake
link does not work

referring to post after me: no problem thumb.gif
Chevar
QUOTE(Awake @ Sep 24 2004, 07:02 AM)
link does not work

Thanks Awake, I fixed the link..
Seifer
OBJ is simply the file format, means the artist rendered it in Lightwave.

Can't stand it personally but I can get them rendered when I have a moment to spare =)

Seif
Chevar
QUOTE(Seifer @ Sep 27 2004, 03:04 AM)
OBJ is simply the file format, means the artist rendered it in Lightwave.

Can't stand it personally but I can get them rendered when I have a moment  to spare =)

Seif

Much appreciation. I'll just be using them as a general framework.. they'll look more like trees when I'm done with them.. don't worry much about shadowing or anything like that. I'll be completely reworking it. They're just shape molds to make sure I have the ISO proportioning correct.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.