Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The WorldMap of Mythera
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Chevar
The map was generated as a scenario map for Age of Wonders, and recreated piece by piece into a single map graphic. I can, and will modify the map as needed to fit the needs of the various Realm Masters.

Our map will replace the TOB map, which means we will not be SOA compliant - apparently everone but me has already had TOB for quite some time. I just finally got a copy at the start of the project.

I will be releasing a JPG map with the realms boarders outlined in the near future.
I will also be releasing a developer's pack of worldmap icons. The icons are smaller than the ones currently in use within the game. This will allow for the placement of more map destination.

In the first area there will be a mapmaker NPC which will update a players map based upon which addons have been installed.
Chevar
The world map has been modified a new island has been added (reinstated actually), and it is full size.. in tests the game managed to handle the 15meg MOS file.

Well, I said the map was going to be huge.. Download Map here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.