Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chever's animations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Seifer
IPB Image

Can anyone send me the extracted gif for this avatar please as I want to convert it?

Cheers,
Seif
Sir-Kill
you would not happen to know the name of that cre.?
It is not in gif format iirc Chevar was in the middle of converting a bunch of them but had a hdd crash and lost all the semi/finnished ones. we still have them in raw format. but we also have a bunch of them so a name woud make it go fater.
Seifer
The creature was called Izual in D2.

What animations, if any are in GIF format?
Sir-Kill
Hmm I am not sure that any arre in gif unless that is their natural state, of which I doubt.
Sorry I am at work no any gif is lost with Chevars hdd.we do however have many in bmp form tho.
Seifer
Was he the only one converting them then?
Sir-Kill
eh I edited my post above

no I converted at least 2 (which I mentioned before) and there is more on hte list to do but many things to do before that.
Seifer
When you say in BMP format, do you mean each frame?
Sir-Kill
yep. I get out of work in about 20 mins then Ill have time to look into it then.
Sir-Kill
ok well I thought we had more but I guess not but what we do have is in gif but they are not in animated gif just frames,
the nkr and gargoyle are done
Seifer
Can I take a look at those?

Also, did I send you the cow animation?
Sir-Kill
I don't have a cow man
I think I sent you the gargoyle and nkr already

All I ask if someone completes any of these please post them so others are not doing the same work over and over.

bitch
Dark_knight
Demskl
Goatlord
hellbat
HellBug
MHIS
MWIG.rar
Spine.zip
gargoyle
NKR
Seifer
I'll send it along then, I've already extracted it. I didn't get those two animations, where did you send them?

Cheers,

Seif
Sir-Kill
Hmm I thought I linked them in a pm a cpl of weeks ago when this convo started.

well if you do not have them I am not going to get them to you untill you tell me the rest of the castle story tongue.gif
Seifer
No links I'm afraid. I'll see if I can extract them direct from D2.

And what did you want to know about the Castle, I thought I mentioned everything you needed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.