Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thrones
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Seifer
Have any of your team managed to extract any thrones at all?

If so, can someone point them out as I've had a look but have had no joy.

Cheers,

Seif
Sir-Kill
arcanum (misc. tiles) has 2 one nice one sort of dull from the dwarves.

what are you looking for?

EDIT

eh they do not seem to be on there we have them in a huge file of everything arcanim I could give you a link or if you wait I can post the images of them if I find them

EDIT2
psp image
Sir-Kill
there is the two and some other stuff thrown in for good measure.
zip file loaded to above post
Baronius
If I remember correctly, Balthazar's throne is among SirBillyBob's tiles (or at least somewhere in Community Assets).
Seifer
The file in that winzip doesn't work.
Baronius
IETME seems to have serious errors when reading certain tiles from Community Assets contributions (not surprising, considering IETME's high number of bugs and coding inconsistencies). If your post refers to Balthazar's Throne, that one actually worked to me in IETME.
Seifer
Ick, verbal slip on my part there.

It looks like the file in SK's zip file is a .pspimage, I've renamed it with the psp extension but it's still unrecognised.
Sir-Kill
nmm it works fine for me. it is a psp image you have to open it with ph or psp then convert it to bmp. however it is the same as the png pic (just below the zip) but without a background
Rabain
I downloaded this and it does not work in Photoshop. Just get an error when opening it in photoshop, no option to convert.
Sir-Kill
can ph open psp images?
or is your ph file extentions acknowledge psp files? I have no problem with psd files. huh I guess one more reason to favor psp over ph laugh.gif

ok Ill load a psd file. hmm psd file is bigger than psp too
Rabain
Yeah that works. I still much prefer photoshop, I couldn't stand psp when i had it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.