Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battle for Middle Earth Portraits
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Rabain
I have converted some of the portraits released as teasers for the upcoming RTS: Battle for Middle Earth 2. The attached zip file contains an Epilogue portrait size version of all of these. Zip file weighs in at 2.5mb.

Have a goo at the article on IGN.

Enjoy.

IPB Image

Download Zip File
Domi
Those are cool, just need a 'sky' background and some brightening to fit into BG2 style smile.gif
Rabain
Yeah I might get around to doing that in the future.

For anyone interested in having a whole party with these portraits at least they would be similar and aren't too far off the BG2 colour scheme either.

I really like the bald dwarf (his twin brother is there too) and the dwarf with the crazy eyes.

My next npc idea will be a dwarf but I suppose I should actually finish an npc before starting to think about the next one!
Domi
I was always partial to Haldir, and that evil looking elf is neat! Though yep, the dwarves really shine in this collection.
jastey
It's a pity but for some reason I do not like the style of these portraits that much. Thanks for extracting them nonetheless, Rabain. Maybe some recolouring would be appropriate (to make them less brownish) but then I agree that they would fit for BG portraits.
Rabain
@Domi - yeah the evil looking elf is nice. I was thinking the hood might be something that could be used in the edit of the portrait you were looking for ast Sol-Ek-Sa: this one. The facial angle is pretty much the same in both.

@Jastey - blink.gif always with the extra work! wink.gif
jastey
Heh, I didn't ask you to actually do it... I just thought that mixing them with the existing BG portraits would make them seem very brownish. You know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.