Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All versions updated: V1.4 (V1.2) released
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Baronius
New versions (BG/BGTutu v1.4, BGT v1.2) of In Candlelight have been released. The most important changes are as follows:
  • NEW: Spanish translation of the mod (Thanks to Excalibur!)
  • FIXED: Proficiency of Club of the Archdruid and Gift of Storm +3 was not correctly set (BG1Tutu and BGT editions)
  • FIXED: There was possibility to get two copies of the same Brass Key
  • FIXED: Redundant lines removed from SPELL.TRA
tyr83
Recently completed TGC1E on insane with levels in party 5-8 so battles was balanced and hard but very juicy wink.gif Generally god damn this mod is good:nice story,good battles and totally bug-free.
Baronius
Thank you! You must be a very good player to be able to complete it on insane difficulty level -- the battles are not easy indeed. smile.gif

By the way, I plan to release a new version of TGC1E soon, with minor fixes in the mod and in the translations.
Haos
I was almost sure that earlier versions of TGC had polish translation included. Now i see that it disappeared:( What happened?
Salk
I have installed Episode 1 after G3's BG2 Fixpack and BGT Trilogy and I get these errors on installation. I suspect it might have something to do with BiggDu 195 ?

[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0502.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0503")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0503")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0503.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0504")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0504")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0504.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0505")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0505")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0505.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0506")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0506")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0506.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0597")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0597")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCharles","BW0597")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCharles","BW0597")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0597.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0598")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0598")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0598.BAF] parsed
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0599")
This expression has a typo in the second part: Global("BW05_SummonedCreatures","BW0599")
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW0599.BAF] parsed
[TGC1E/Script_new/BW05AL.BAF] parsed
Baronius
Haos: that was an old edition of Grey Clan Episode One, wih different (and much less) content than the current one. (This is why the translations could not be inherited.) It had a French translation as well, unlike the newest edition, In Candlelight.

Salk: I think your suspicion is correct, it must have to do with the new WeiDU. TGCEp1 is distributed with an older WeiDU version, which works correctly but -- due to the auto-update option -- your TGC installer was probably updated to the newest WeiDU executable available in your BG2 folder.

From what you have posted, it seems that WeiDU doesn't see the last (third) argument of the Global() function even though it's correctly set in those scripts.
It might be because the variable name is long (it's under 32 characters though) and it "distracts" your WeiDU version somehow, and thus it cannot read the last argument. (Too many characters read already.) But this is just an assumption, those more familiar with WeiDU can probably give an accurate answer.
melkor_morgoth75
It seems to be a Weidu problem but it doesn't hurt your installation so don't worry smile.gif

I don't know when the_bigg is going to solve that, but as far it doesn't hurt, it's fine for me tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

mm75
Salk
Baronius, do you believe that those WeiDu problems during installation might cause misbehaviours ? Or is it just a "formal" error so that in practice nothing happens like melkor here says ?

However, Secret of Bonheill 2.02 is giving also the same error messages...
melkor_morgoth75
the bigg (who's updating Weidu) says that they are "cosmetical" messages, so if he says so it is rule for me wink.gif

mm75
Baronius
QUOTE(Salk)
Baronius, do you believe that those WeiDu problems during installation might cause misbehaviours ? Or is it just a "formal" error so that in practice nothing happens like melkor here says ?

I'm sure it cannot cause any practical problems. It is just a warning message.

I've brought up the problem in the WeiDU forums, and The_Bigg told me how to sort it out.
The newly released version of the mod won't produce such messages any more!
Salk
Thank you very much for your interest, Baronius! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.