Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Item bug? (spoiler)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
BottomFeeder
I just finished the mod. I was wonderful. Kudos to all who had a hand in it. I have one question. My PC immediately claimed the Gift of Storm for himself following the final battle. I noticed after equipping the item that, according to the character screen, he was only afforded one attack per round. He is a F6/Th7 multi and specializes in that weapon, and should get 3/2 attacks (at least the character screen indicates it). Is this a bug with the weapon or a design characteristic?
Baronius
You must be using BGTutu or BG Trilogy . I've just checked the item's file, and the proficiency (used by the BG2 engine) wasn't correctly set! I found the same problem in case of Club +1. I've fixed both of the items, and I'll include them in the next release of the mod (which won't happen too soon, probably).
Thank you for reporting this very important bug!

I just finished the mod. I was wonderful. Kudos to all who had a hand in it.
Glad to hear you liked it. While spending my holiday skiing, I managed to work on Episode II: Black Supersitions, so the hope to release it before 2007 might not have to be forgotten.
BottomFeeder
Yes. I'm running a TuTu game. I used an item editor to make the changes and haven't looked back. Thanks again for the great mod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.