Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GemRB+wtp?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Sir-Kill
Since I can not split topics @ SHS
Avenger_teambg
GemRB+wtp?

I wonder, if anyone tried wtp on gemrb smile.gif

I'm running/testing Glory of Istar on it, actually it helped a lot because GOI has some unusual tricks.

Most stuff already works in GemRB, with the exception of combat and magic smile.gif well, the best parts, hehe.
But scripting and dialogs work, also areas+animations, except overlays.

I think it is time to test wtp with gemrb, and if you really miss some features, or (more importantly) you find bugs then report them.
I've stopped adding new features to gemrb now as i'm trying to fix bugs first.

To answer the question no it has not been tried yet . I am the one that is pushing for it, I would love it for the gui and animation slots. mainly the giu for my larger colored bams and the animation slots so there could be regional cretures. there are other things of interst but those are the top two.

unfortunately I am not the most computer savvy. If I attempted to figgure it out I would have to innindate you with 1000 questions smile.gif
Avenger_teambg
I just want to mention that gemrb improved significantly in the last year.
Overlays/combat/magic etc all have been worked on.
If wtp is still alive, maybe it is time to review it on gemrb.

Sir-Kill
good to hear, congrats on your progress.
wtp still rolls along.
Sir-Kill
well with this tutorial by zefklop it will be much easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.