Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help for Mac-users
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Loriel
Because of the recent downtime at the Adventurer's Spa & Grill (and because I couldn't find another Mac-only IE-related site), I have started a forum for the Mac IE community.  Everyone is welcome to come check it out, especially if you are having questions regarding BG1Tutu Mac installation, PC to Mac mod conversions, or any other Mac-related issues.  I'm hoping to spread the word, since I don't have many emails for my friends at the AS&G.
Sir-Kill
ouch is there a planed return of A s&g?
happy birthday btw
Loriel
@happy birthday
Thanks!

@AS&G
Unfortunately, I don't think so. I'm going to try to salvage what I can from the AS&G server and host it over at my website, so the tools/mods etc will be available (cross your fingers). The AS&G server was the personal computer of Mainecoon (the man behind the Mac port of BG2) with an ADSL connection. He has been warning us for some time that if/when the server went down he wasn't going to replace it. I'm thinking that time has finally come. Bascially, I think the computer is toast. Over the last few months (since October maybe), the AS&G has been down almost as much as it has been up. It's too bad because it's a great community, but hopefully we can continue where we left off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.