Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just finished TGC Episode I!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
who_is_daniel
Well I did it, and it was a lot of fun! Granted I had other mods and had some enhancements to my main character but it was a plast! Great work!

There were a lot of really challenging battles, even though my characters all had over 300,000 exp each by that point, and had compleated almost all of DSotSC.

Will there be a gray clan Episode II?

I dont think I used anything that was not WieDU,
The mods I used were:

"~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vault Item Pack v4.0 (BG: TotSC)
~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #0 // ???
~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #2 // ???
~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #3 // ???
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // WARNING
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Increase Gem and Jewelry by 500%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #22 // Increase Potion by 750%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #28 // Increase Scroll by 500%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Add 150%/6/6/6
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vault Item Pack v4.0 (BG: TotSC)
~SETUP-BG1ADVENTUREDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // bg1adventureds
~SETUP-BG1ADVENTUREDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Harder Enemies
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Higher (500 items) stacks for gems/missiles/potions/scrolls
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bag of holding and improved Erdane store
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Higher stacks for normal missiles in stores
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Maximum of hit points per level
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved spell learning for bards and mages
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Happy dual-classing
~SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Level 40 Rule Pack
~SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Swordcoast for Baldur's Gate (Tales of the Swordcoast) Version 1.02
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG edition v1.00
~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Happy mode (no annoyed or angry NPC)"
Baronius
I'm glad to hear that you liked TGC Ep1! I see you had v1.00 installed, which had a few bugs (minor things) which were corrected in the recently released v1.22.

Yes, there will be Episode II, and it will be longer than this episode (with new areas and interesting stuff). smile.gif Unfortunately, it won't be released too soon; but hopefully before September 2006.

A new Grey Clan Trilogy website is under contruction, it will be available within a month: http://greyclan.blackwyrmlair.net .
It will provide information on Episode II as well, currently you can find a few things about it here: http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/Mods/blacks.php smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.