Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sir Alexander
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Sir Alexander
Hi everybody !

Firstly, happy new year !

I apologies for my poor english sad.gif

I'm a member of french BG community "la couronne de cuivre" and i love to read everything about modding !

BWL is my favorite for downloading mods too ! very cool site !

have a good day,
Sir Alexander
jastey
Welcome and merci for the good wishes! smile.gif

Could you give a link to your French modding site?
Baronius
Welcome, Sir Alexander, and happy new year!

I'm more than happy to hear that you like BWL!
We have had good relationship with the French modding community (as a whole), including translators.
We also support a Total Coversion called Reign of the Masque (it has a French subforum as well), developed by egm.
Sir Alexander
Thanks to your replies !

the french communauty about BG and modding (forum) is Here :
http://www.baldursgateworld.com

I don't know the TC "Reign of the Masque" very well but I like "herbs and Potions". In BG series my favorites characters are Minsc and Dynaheir. I'm facinated by rashemen culture, berserkers and witches smile.gif

I like the screenshots of "lost crossroad" too. It seems an awesome project !
jastey
It sais "forbidden" if I click on the link.

If you want to discuss your BG favorites and give feedback on BWL mods, feel free to post in the appropriate forums. That's where the modders see it most likely. smile.gif
Baronius
The link works for me. The site might have not had an index file in the web folder when you have tried to access it yesterday.
jastey
The link works now because Sir Alexander edited it. Thank you!
Baronius
Heh I'm too tired to be able to notice so small letters ("edited by..."). It seems to be a great site, by the way. smile.gif

I'm glad to hear that you like Herbs & Potions, Sir Alexander. smile.gif Originally I wanted to spread the various herbs in the game, so the player could have collected them in different locations. Unfortunately I had no time to solve this, so all herbs are in one bunch but I also think it's still fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.