Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug at Friendly Arm In
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Berger
Whenever I go to the Friendly Arm Inn after saving the Special Agent in the house in Baldur's Gate, the screen just shakes around and I can't move anywhere and I have to reload. I'm using the BGtutu version, fully patched and all of that stuff? Am I missing something or is this just a weird bug?
Baronius
sad.gif This is a mysterious phenomenon (and it seems to be related to the script that brings you to the new FAI area), it seemed to happen more often with the old version (Last Breath of the Past), and only in case of a few players.
You play with In Candlelight, and not Last Breath of the Past, right?

What is your BG1Tutu's version, and what other mods do you have installed? This phenomenon must have a reason (and it is certainly not the bug of Grey Clan directly).
Berger
Oh, now that I've checked I have been playing with Last Breath. I got it out of a pack of BG mods that was done a while ago. If I uninstall Last Breath and reinstall Candlelight, will I still be able to play through the mod using my same save?
Baronius
In Candlelight has new content and differs from Last Breath. You must use a savegame where you haven't started the plot of Last Breath yet, i.e. you haven't talked to General Jedyan yet at the Tower of Ramazith. So uninstall Last Breath, re-load a savegame, leave the Palace area (i.e. where the Tower of Ramazith is located too; just go to another area), and then come back. This is needed because the uninstallation will take effect only if the area is re-loaded. If everything is okay, Jedyan should be there again, with new soldiers, who are wearing a metal armour (unlike in Last Breath of the Past).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.