Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Last Breath of the Past
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
mildImp
Anyone know where I can get The Last Breath of the Past install? I really wanted to play this with the BP-BGT. Im under the impression that "In Candlelight" is not compatible with BP (I tried it and am getting install errors).
Baronius
Last Breath of the Past is not available any more, but I have good news: the BGT version of In Candlelight will be available soon. smile.gif
mildImp
Thats great. Any general idea on the eta?
Baronius
It depends on several things, especially on my free time. I guess it will be no more than one month. It might be released within two weeks, but I cannot promise it.
mildImp
Thats great! I look forward to it.
bushranger
I can't wait either. I enjoyed the first version very much and I'm rather looking forward to the next chapter in this. Keep up the great work!
mildImp
BTW, just out of curiosity, what needs to happen to make this mod compatible? Is it simple changes to the install script or are there more invasive changes that need to be made?
Baronius
I'm sorry for replying your post so late, I was busy and I didn't notice the new replies in this topic.

mildImp: it is installation code mainly. BGT uses other area names, for example. Thanks to Ascension64, the BGT edition has been available for a long time, but I didn't want to release it because I wanted to fix several bugs in the mod. But I have good news: it will be released within a few days at most!

By the way, thanks for the good wishes, bushranger!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.