Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bugs Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > Enhanced Creatures
Salk
Here we discuss possible bugs that come with the Mod. Let's hope to keep this Topic short... tongue.gif

NOTE: This discussion will remain pinned untill a new version is released or will just update its topic description if no bugs will be submitted before the next release.
Sebi
I installed on EasyTuTu so i experienced some nasty things.
For exemple the mage that attacks you in FA Inn, after the dialog with him he supposed to start atack or cast spells but he didn't do anything and after a few hits he starts running.
Salk
Noted. The bug is in his script. Fixed for the next version! Thanks!
Sebi
Greywolf (the mercenary----Prim's quest, i think that his name is) to.
That far i get. Maybe are others.
aigleborgne
I didn't even know that a first version was released.

There must be many things missing since I didn't look at files (Salk did the package)

That kind of bugs are probably missing scripts or spellbooks.
I will see that with Salk.
Salk
Yes, aigleborgne! It's an Alpha pre-release for pure testing only that I put up on for download several months ago...It's largely incomplete but still I thought it might be useful to get some feedback... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.