Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inventory BAM request
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Miss Sakaki
For the BGII Luxley mod in progress we're looking to have a tiger cub which can be carried around. Is anyone interested in creating an inventory BAM for such an item, as well as a BAM for the information sheet that comes up when you right-click?
Sir-Kill
what makes it a 'tiger' club?
what are the colors, shape, abilities, yadda yadda.
Rabain
Not a club, a cub!

A baby tiger!
Sir-Kill
hehe d'oh!
any way do you have a picture?
Rabain
I like this:

http://freespace.virgin.net/rachel.stribb/...0cub%20head.jpg

and this:

http://www.heritage-gifts.co.uk/images/Cou...bies/n03116.jpg

but that's just me liking tigers....rowrrr...Miss Sakaki might like something else.
Miss Sakaki
Rabain, the first one ("tiger cub head.jpg") would be perfect for the picture that comes up with the item description. As for the inventory graphic, this is one that I was considering.
Sir-Kill
here, one tiger club, er um cub bam.
Miss Sakaki
The inventory one is great - however, could you resize the description one so that it's a similar size to the ingame ones?
Sir-Kill
since I am not familiar with those bams much anymore I had to look them up. it should be closer now.
however you could resize them in bws1 if it is not right
Miss Sakaki
Thanks - it's much appreciated. One more thing: I've centralised the BAM in DLTCEP but when the item's copied to the override it becomes uncentred again. How can I stop this happening?
Rabain
DLTCEP automatically saves files to the override. You need to update the file in the install folder with the corrected version in the override. Or make sure you save the file to the install folder directly from DLTCEP.
Miss Sakaki
QUOTE(Rabain)
make sure you save the file to the install folder directly from DLTCEP.

That's what I did but it still didn't centre
Sir-Kill
I do not know if you ever figgured this out but did you use the cenrtal button on edit -> item or on edit -> bam? not sure if they are handled differently.
Miss Sakaki
It was on edit --> item - should I directly edit the BAM instead?
Sir-Kill
it is worth a shot let us know if it works. if it does change avenger might be intrested in that too.
Miss Sakaki
Cool, I'll give it a ago once I'm back at my own computer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.