Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BruderTod's CHU-Editor???
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Hi everyone as stated above im looking for BruderTod's CHU-Editor ive searched the web a while but theres little information left on it >.<.
I have tried using DLTCEP although i didnt quite understand its interface when it came to the CHU section so ive been looking for an alternative.

If anyone has a link to where i can download it from id appreciate it if they could email it to me or post it here or something because ive searched everywhere i could >.<

Thanks heaps guys!
Galactygon
You could try and ask Hlidskialf for the editor, since some of the tools were lost forever when TeamBG was hacked.

-Galactygon
Sir-Kill
If nothing else it could make for good trainer before going on to DLTCEP. I'll send hlid a pm in case he does not see this.
SimDing0
BruderTod's CHU editor was... not amazing. You're better of getting familiar with DLTCEP.
Sir-Kill
well the tutorial was writen by some guy with green hair, how can you trust anything that a guy with green hair says wink.gif lol

anyway I was thinking that it might be like using ieep then DLTCEP, that is how I lerned how to make dreadful items that do not work as they were intended to. also kicking and screaming I am looking at DLTCEP for areas too.
hlidskialf
I agree with Sim, learn DLTCEP. However, in the interest of posterity see attached.
Sir-Kill
Oh I'll learn it, areas, and scripting too I guess. damn I have a lot to learn, thanks bud! smile.gif
salomonkane
Thanks for the Tool folks . biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.